Ready to put your inspired thinking to work?
To be a successful creative professional, it may seem as
if you need to be able to pull good ideas from out of nowhere.
The truth is, real inspired thinking comes from being open
to the fact that anything around you can be a source of inspiration
- the colors, textures, and shapes of your everyday life.
And it's more than just recognizing a good idea when you have
one. It's about using all of your resources to turn that idea
into a great one. Luckily, transforming a moment of inspiration
into a real accomplishment is a skill that can be learned.
At The Art Institutes schools, with our hands-on creative
and applied arts curriculum, our students have an opportunity
to put their inspiration to work by using the available technology
and resources, meeting deadlines, sharing their ideas with
colleagues, and by creating finished products that will fit
nicely into a graduate portfolio that will help to get them
noticed. What better way to show employers just how ready
you are to put your inspired thinking to work?
Faculty & Community
Our creative community will help you develop your talent.
As part of our diverse artistic community, you'll have an
- Gain access to an entire network of people with a passion
for the creative
- Get the inside track on industry trends and techniques
from our experienced faculty
- Inspire others to do their best work, just as they will
challenge you to transform your big ideas into real achievements
We have the facilities and resources you need to succeed.
You already have the creative passion - you just need the
tools. We've got that covered:
- Design studios
- Computer labs
- Lecture rooms
- Library stocked with academic & professional resources
- Student book & supply store
- Professional culinary kitchens
There's a career out there that's right for you.
And we can help you find it. Our Career Services staff will
* Explore the real-world career outlook for graduates
* Secure internships, externships, and part-time employment
* Assemble an interview-ready portfolio of your work
Talk to one of our Admissions Representatives to learn more
about where our graduates are working and what they are earning.
Let us help you find the financial assistance you need.
You have lots of questions about financing your education.
Our Student Financial Services staff will help you:
- Financial Aid is available for those who qualify
- Apply for grants, loans, and work study
- Complete your financial forms
- Prepare a financial plan to help you responsibly manage
your school expenses